Posted By: DSG HR
- 1. PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The position of the Senior Agent is to look after and delight our customers throughout the process of taking and processing orders as well as providing assistance or support to customers, ensuring that all targets and quotas are met accordingly, and to maintaining quality of the service in line with the customer goals and objectives.
The expectation of the senior agent is to work within the Contact Centre to ensure that the CXG customer experience is delivered throughout the interaction. The Senior Agent will assist in customer care ensuring that the satisfaction of the customer is the focus at all times. This role is specific to an Agent that is fluent in English and Arabic languages, and must be able to speak, read and write in Arabic (NON-NEGOTIABLE)
- 2. DSG CORPORATE BEHAVIOURS
2.1. I appreciate and Value our clients and colleagues
2.2. I engage with full candour
2.3. I am fully committed to excellence
2.4. I do the right things
2.5. I think out of the box when delivering solutions to internal and external clients
- 3. DSG TALENT PROFILE COMPETENCIES
3.1. Action oriented
3.2. Manager relationships
3.3. Customer focus
3.4. Intellectual horsepower
3.5. Quality of work
3.6. Priority setting
3.7. Drive for results
3.9. Awareness of self
3.10. Hunger for learning
3.11. Team contribution
3.12. Productive work habits
- 4. KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (KPAs)
4.1 DELIVERABLE 1
Achieve Sales Production Targets
- Ensure that the daily and monthly sales targets are achieved.
- Ensure that all companies talk time targets are achieved.
- To ensure that the client lapse rate is minimized by adhering to the sales processes
4.2 DELIVERABLE 2
Deliver regulatory compliant sales
- To ensure that all booking and sales are done within the relevant legislative frameworks.
- Script adherence in accordance with requirements as outlined and adjusted from time to time.
- Always act in the best interests of the customer, by following the principles as laid out in “Treating Customers Fairly” (TCF).
- Always act in the best interests of the customer, by following the principles as laid out in “Protection of Personal Information Act” (POPI).
4.3 DELIVERABLE 3
All sales to adhere to Quality requirements
- To ensure that all booking and sales are done within the set CXG quality requirements
- Capture all customers details correctly on the system
- Ensuring that all interactions with will portray a positive image of both the client and CXG
- Adherence to CXG business practices
- 5. ROLE-SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
The following specific skills and requirements exist for this position:
- Senior agent/s must have excellent communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with customers.
- While the Senior Agent may work from a script, telesales reps must also have the ability to be flexible and creative in dealing with customers. They must represent the company in a positive light at all times.
- The Senior Agent must be persuasive and highly motivated to make sales. Since it is often necessary to establish a relationship with a customer before a successful sale, they must also be patient and persistent.
- The Senior Agents will be required to input sales data onto a computer while on the telephone with a customer, so keyboarding skills are required
- Work to daily / weekly targets, to achieve required
Convert and process orders sales and up-selling
- Establishing the customer’s requirements and process orders and payments.
- Explaining the product and process – understanding customer’s requirements and up-selling.
- Obtain all the required information from the customer and capturing it on the system.
- Communicate further requirements to be met, e.g. requesting documents that must be submitted.
- 6. EXPERIENCE
- Track Record within inbound/ outbound business/Telesales Business
- Experience within a Contact Centre Environment
- Solid telesales / telemarketing experience with traceable references
- Minimum of 2 years sales or telesales experience advantage
- Strong customer service background essential
- Able to provide evidence of working in a target related environment - Advantage
- 7. SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Persuasion skills
- Priority setting skills
- Typing Skills /PC Skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Possess a strong performance- and results orientation mindset
- Able to assist customers through social media platforms is a must
- Able to work shift hours and weekends and public holidays
- Able to speak, read and write in Arabic
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
- Accurate data inputting skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Tenacious approach
- Self-motivated attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and professional
- Works well under pressure
- Decision making
- Available immediately
- 8. EDUCATION
- Grade 12
- Relevant Call Centre Experience