The Only Cybersecurity Skilling Platform that covers the Entire Training Spectrum including;
- Hands-On Labs to Develop Cyber Skills
- World's Largest Library of Real-World Attacks
- Performance Assessment Based on Actions
- Align Your Training with MITRE ATT8CK and NICE
The world's most advanced cyber range, available on-demand, immerse your team in hyper-realistic, simulated attacks on the included cyber range to take their experience, skillset, and teamwork to the next level.
- Access the world's largest catalogue Of on-demand cyberattacks_
- Train with the Tools you use Daily.
- Comprehensive Corporate Grade Networks
- Performance-Based Assessment
A diverse catalogue of skilling labs enables your team to experience the latest attacker tactics, understand the tools, and perfect their detection, analysis, investigation, and remediation skills.
- The Complete Cyber Skills Development Cycle
- Cyber Labs for Any Role and Expertise
- Learn on the Tools You Actually Use
- Get Your Team Operational with Learning Paths
- Assess and Benchmark Your Team
- Integrated with NIST CSF, NICE and MITRE ATT&CK
Live-Fire Cyber Range Exercises
Immerse your team in hyper-realistic, simulated attacks, With the world's largest catalogue of on-demand, collaborative cyber range exercises, you will prepare your team to be at their best when responding to real- world incidents.
Automated Performance Assessment
Cyberbit Range continuously measures your team's performance across labs and live-fire cyber range exercises.
Aligned with Industry Standards
Align With NICE KSAs, NIST Incident Response Framework. and MITRE ATT&CK, to accurately benchrnark
your team's skills and verify that they have experienced the full range Of attacker techniques — live.
Real-World Tools and Infrastructure
Train on the actual tools you Will be using on the job. Labs and exercises feature tools by Splunk, Palo Alto,
Check Point, MacAfee and more, so your team can maximize the impact of their training.
Delivering Over 500,000 Hours of Training Annually, CYBERBIT Range has been adopted by a broad range of industries including;
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Service Providers
- Higher Education